Monday, January 09, 2012

Excuse Our Dust: Mothers With Attitude is moving from a host where I have to pay and wrangle HTML to a Blogger blog that will be slightly less spiffy but much much much easier for me to keep up (and pay for, since it's free). The motherswithattitude.com url will move with it, but links to pages off the homepage will be messed up, and the site may be offline for a while in the changeover. Please be patient, bear with me, and take the time to look for your favorite pages and pick up the new url. One thing that's already done is the movement of all my old blog posts to this blog here. Some were still languishing on the old site, and it was fun to see them again as I pasted them in here and recall old times with my kids. If you want to take a trip in a time machine, check out the 2000, 2001, and 2002 posts now in the blog archive at lower right.

No comments: