Friday, July 08, 2005

A blogger debuts

If you're looking for some light and imaginative reading, or something that's a little more consistent than this blog's been lately, I'd like to announce that my son now has his very own weblog, called Andy and Princess Stories. As the title suggests, it is about his adventures (or made-up adventures) with our new dog, the very beautiful and patient Princess. I'm trying this as a way to get him to write every day and get a little more interested in computers, although right now I am serving as typist and interrogator. The ideas are his, though: I'd never have thought of making Princess's nose a strawberry.

Come take a look at http://boyanddog.blogspot.com, and if you could make a nice comment or two, I'm sure he'd be happy to read it. Maybe one day you can say that you read the earliest works of a great author.

No comments: