Sunday, June 19, 2005

A match made in ... where, exactly?

So are you buying the whole Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes "We're in luuuuuuuuuuuuuv" thing? Do you think he's too old for her? She's too unfamous for him? The whole thing's a really poorly thought-out promotional stunt? Or do you feel we're all just too darn jaded these days to recognize genuine, goofy, makes-you-act-like-an-idiot, head-over-heels love when we see it? I don't know. If it's true, I'm happy for them. If it's not true, I feel sorry for them and their respective publicists. And I think it's really sort of sad that we don't believe celebrities are having a relationship unless they vehemently deny it. But on the other hand, I have to admit that this site is pretty funny. Don't we all have more serious things we should be thinking about, here at the brink of summer break? No? Okay, then.

No comments: